Sunday, January 27, 2008

Email from some Flounder ~ LOL

I'm glad to see that you've been working on beads/jewelry stuff again. Your stuff is fabulous as always... I always think it shows a piece of you -- kinda like when you look at a painting from a famous artist and wonder what was going through their mind. I look at your jewelry and beads and its almost like a glimpse into your life at that moment in time... Scary, huh?!!! LOL

But, really... you know what I mean. Your stuff has feeling behind it... not just the same thing cranked out over and over.

Email's like this make me well go torch and make more jewelry - Thanks (U) who wrote me this, and yes I know you will so smack me upside the head if you can ever find me.. LOL - for posting this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...