Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Bead Soup 2011

Multicolored ribbons and raffia tied the torn pages of a book, which enveloped the contents of seven packages of my bead soup mix. Excited, as I was to unwrap these packages I found myself reading tidbits of sentences from the torn pages in front of me. That sure was a mouthful!
What was I thinking?
Well, it was a novel idea at the moment just a brief moment. The inspiration is spinning, and I don't know if I can wait until September 17th! Here's my bead soup!

Le' Bead Soup

Jasper
Czech Glass
Brass
Hand Etched Pendants
Brass Chain
Brass Clasp
Suede Cord
Cinnabar
Seed Beads

Le' Brass Bee
I think it's a bee????????

Le' Brass
I have an idea for this piece!
Le' Partner
Patty Gasparino
Patty's Blog
Patty's Etsy Store
Patty's Facebook Page
Patty is way to generous of a partner sending me so many elements to work with. She is also an avid blogger with a wealth of information. I thank her for sending me these pictures you see above.  I am enjoying the beginning of this adventure and can't wait to get started on my design and welcome the fact that I have a new friend. Thank you Patty!

Bead Soup Blog Party
Le' ParTay Place

Here is what the party is all about!

If you would like to participate, join the next party, just follow Lori's blog! You won't be disappointed.

4 comments:

  1. Le Magnifique!!!! Enjoy my friend!!! I can't wait to see what you make : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est Belle! (and that's the extent of my high school French) Can't wait to see what you come up with :) Patty's awesome, is she not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly thank you and yes I do believe Patty is Awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what beautifulness! Patty sent you just Lovely things!! You have been Blessed...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...