Monday, September 26, 2011

Jewelry Making Daily on the blog!

LINK TO BEAD SOUP REVEAL September 2011.

I had such a busy day, between the housework,  the cooking,  the beading,  reading, surfing, writing this post, as well as trying to keep up with my visits to all the participants of Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Party.


I am dog tired!



Meet Ripley he is Cindy's pooch! I just love this picture don't you! She just gets up close and personal.
See, I spent to much time looking for lot of time searching for free pictures on the internet to use in some of my non-jewelry posts.  You know that attribution license, where you have to credit the photographer. I totally respect that!  You can go to IStockPhoto to purchase credits or buzz around the creative commons part of Flickr.

Tip:
Why not ask a friend for a photo? It's a win win situation! You get a photo you are comfortable with, and your friend gets the credit!


You can visit Cindy Etsy shop here!
First stop one of Cindy's Balloonimal's!
Oh my goodness! I have almost forgotten why I came in here.
Thank you Tammy for featuring my bracelet today on 

your blog for Jewelry Making Daily

peace, vonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...