Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bead Soup Party Necklace Listed On Etsy

This necklace is one of many creations I designed as a participant of the Bead Soup Blog Party Hop during the month of September 2011 hosted by Lori Anderson.

Dangled from the unique antique brass chain is a hand painted handmade ceramic art lentil made by Bonnie Polinski, a vintage striped Czech glass bead I had found in my stash of supplies which hangs from a paper bead I made especially for this challenge. Two faceted topaz rounds, one left over Picasso Czech roundell and one beautiful honey drop of sun Swarovski.

Dangles are wrapped in sterling head-pins that I made myself and brass head pins.

Brass Chain measures 24”” long with a substantial brass toggle.




Just Listed on Etsy

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day....
peace, vonna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...