Saturday, October 15, 2011

If I could I would...

If I could I would but I can't!

What I can tell you is that this has to do with jewelry, a necklace in particular, a camera, a tree and me!
I know don't tease right?? Sorry, you will just have to wait... for now...

Just so you don't think you have wasted your time at this moment as you stumbled upon my blog here is a pretty piece of eye candy 'just 4 u'...

After many months off on a much needed sabbatical, traveling for my sanity, fiddling and rearranging my house and my studio; and finally getting used to the empty nest syndrome, and I don't mean the "Ozzie and Harriet" way.  I decided last night to return to what really motivates me best.
creating and designing bracelets from artisan lampwork beads and things!
I hope you like it.. thanks for stopping by!

peace,
vonna

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...