Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What am I going to do with my Bead Soup?

I received my soup mix from Stephanie LaRosa, a wonderful mix of organic colors, colors I love to work with! Stephanie's designs have been published in many magazines like Stringing, Bead Trends, BeadStyle, Creative Jewelry, Beadwork and Jewelry Affaire; her blog "Confessions of a Bead Hoarder" what a clever clever clever name!

The two round beads in the center of the picture with the flowers were created by Beadymonkey on Etsy they are made from horn, then decorated in paper and coated in resin! Pretty cool huh!

The Ceramic pendant that you see peaking from the left side was created by Starry Road Studio on Etsy.
You have to admit it ..... aren't we all bead hoarders of some sort?

I am so glad she likes to hoard beads!

Well, I guess you're all going to have to wait to see what I come up with.. heck ... I can't wait to see what I come up with!

Have a great rest of your day!
peace, vonna

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love that mix. The colors are amazing. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE purple. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilted beads are fantastic!!! I am sure whatever you make will be fantastic . I can't wait to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I can't wait to see what you do, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those Colors. I can hardly wait to see what you cook up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful mix! Looking forward to seeing what you make with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that mix! All those purples....YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are REALLY cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...