Thursday, July 5, 2012

Soup, Salad and Dessert!

I received my soup from Jayne Capps today and am very excited to get to work mixing these courses together! --Thank you Jayne!!!!!

The clasp is made up of wood and copper and the pendant focal is leather!
The beads are a wonderful mix of organic colors.


This salad could possibly wind up swimming in the soup! The richer colors match the underlying colors of the soup mix above!


I do believe I have a chess piece pendant in this dessert! 
Along with a set lampwork beads created by Juls Beads!

I'll see, maybe I'll create a few things or one dynamic piece! I have a few weeks, our reveal date is July 28th. Hope to see you then!peace, vonna

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make Vonna!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice assortment of beads. I like the leather focal bead. It would be out of my comfort zone. I've never worked with leather. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh - I'll have what you're having:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great meal, lucky lady. Looking forward to your reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That leather focal is truly unique! Can't wait for Jul 28 to see what you dish up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...