Vintage Beads from Europe.

Have you ever waited for something special to come in the mail and then go out of town only to find out that the day you leave the mailman finally delivers that special package you have been waiting for?
Much to my surprise when I came home this mix was awaiting me.  After opening the package I thought -      OH NO! Another Bead SOUP! I haven't finished my blog hopping yet!
A color wheel of beads, what to do??? Oh, that wonderful imagination of mine, I tell ya.
TREASURE BRACELET!  Yup, that's what I am going to do.   What a great project for those cold nights in front of the TV.  

Below is the link to the bracelet created out of these beads 10 years after I received them! Well, it goes to show you... no bead will ever be forgotten! :) 

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CJraOqWnPdo/

Tip: You see those three purple beads??? When picking out the string for the treasure bracelet I always go with the least predominant color in the bead mix. I just don't always follow the rules by using a neutral base. Sometimes it doesn't make sense.
Her shop on Etsy NO SNOW SUPPLIES is filled with over 300 items of inventory and she been working really hard getting every product listed and available for all to purchase at her on-line store.
Vente is a one woman operation. Check her out at Vintage Beads you won't be disappointed.

Now if you have forgotten to scroll back up to click on the link to the soupers here is another one!
LINK TO BEAD SOUP REVEAL September 2011.

Have a great week everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
peace, vonna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5th Bead Soup Just Vonna Take 2

Soup's On! -- Come and get it!

Bead Soup Blog Party Hop Sept 17, 2011 The Reveal